Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: my new 416-8a's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member badtoby's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2010
    Location
    East of oz
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    my new 416-8a's

    About a month or so ago I got a pair of speakers off C/L that have a 416 with a ESS tweeter. After pulling the backs off the cabs I see that they are 16" with the old magnets. My question is where do they fall in the 416 pecking order? I think the dates were 76 or77. thanks

    Bob

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    my new 416-8a's


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: my new 416-8a's

    74-76 ? I think. If they got 16" frames it was probably right before the 416-8B came out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.